Pilgrim Baptist Church
Located on High Avenue and North Franklin Street in Nyack. Southern blacks who had moved north founded the Pilgrim Baptist Church in 1875 in a carriage house, also on Burd Street where the first church was located. The church has been at its present location for well over 50 years. The High Street church has since been enlarged and the entrance was moved from Franklin Street to High Avenue.
80 N. Franklin Street